(Closed) 1/24/09

posted 9 years ago in January 2009
Post # 3
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2009

Yes – I’m getting married in St. Petersburg, FL on that day ๐Ÿ™‚ I can’t believe it’s just a month away! Have you found it hard to juggle the holidays with all the planning? I love Christmas, and it seems like it’s just passing me by. (We also bought a house last month, so that’s taking lots of our time also.)

Good luck to you!!!!

Post # 5
60 posts
Worker bee

So I assume everything is indoors? The weather must be pretty cold there in Jan. Everything is indoors for us except cocktail hour. (Church and then ballroom for reception). We’re hoping to not have to rent the heat lamps for the cocktail hour, but we might need to. We have 135-140 ppl, so maybe they can all just stand close. I’m thinking it will be in the 50’s at night in FL.  

Post # 7
735 posts
Busy bee

Me too! Me Too!

One month away today!!! can’t believe it!

Why did you guys choose January?

Post # 9
735 posts
Busy bee

We choose January because I graduated in december (as in a week ago, go me!) And also because we hate the cliche valentines day thing in feb.

I’m so happy we basically choose the slowest time of the year. Everything is on super sale! 

We live in LA so weather isn’t that much of an issue for us. I would have loved to do a "winter" wedding theme but thats just not possible out here, which is just fine :e)

Post # 10
60 posts
Worker bee

We chose January out of process of elimination. We were engaged in June also, and I’ve always wanted a spring wedding. But our church doesn’t have weddings during Lent (Feb-April) – it’s a new policy – so it was either Jan or May. And we didn’t want to wait until May ๐Ÿ™‚ At least we live in FL, b/c I really don’t like winter!

Post # 11
60 posts
Worker bee

Yeah, I can’t believe it’s less than a month away, ladies!

Post # 13
3332 posts
Sugar bee

Congratulations to you all, Jan 24th brides!  You’re getting married on my birthday! ๐Ÿ™‚  I hope you all have a wonderful day!

The topic ‘1/24/09’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors