(Closed) 1.25 carat or 1.5 carat? PLEASE HELP!

posted 10 years ago in Rings
Post # 47
666 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

1.5 ct! The bigger the better! 🙂 You already have DSS (Diamond Shrinkage Syndrome) with your current ring.  If you choose 1.25 ct, soon you will want 1.5 ct :-).

Post # 48
749 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

. Flanders is a square radiant with a round table instead of a square cut cornered one.

Post # 49
102 posts
Blushing bee

@twalila:  I love your ring! Do you know the dimensions of it? And what is your finger size?

Post # 50
438 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I have a 1.51 carat round solitaire on a channel-set diamond band. My ring size is 5.25 (we had a jeweler make the ring to fit my finger size exactly.)

Post # 50
3 posts
Wannabee

twalila:  OMG i love your ring!!! Do you mind if i ask where you purchased it from?

Post # 51
424 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Post # 52
1 posts
Wannabee

Just got mine! It’s 1.5ct, 7 or 6.5 size finger! The setting is 18k white gold…my fiance did a good job!

Post # 53
538 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

Mindy Lou Who:  Mindy Lou Who:  my husband and i just got my 1/2 ct princess yesterday. Its my dream ring. We got engaged without a ring so when we finally made time to go look i picked out the first thing similar to what i really wanted but that was “cheap” (a 1/5 ct princess from walmart) over the months i relized i was settling and should have looked into what i really wanted all along. We just got married a week ago yesterday and got my 1/2 princess from zales instead of getting a band to add to the 1/5ct. I looooove my ring and super glad he was feeling the same on upgrading instead of buying a band. Im a size 7 btw idk if it matters lol. 

So in my opinion. If youre not happy now. You wont be later and if yall are both ok with it. Def get your dream ring. You gotta wear it forever so you gotta love it. Not settle with it. 

I bought and returned 5 rings for my husband before he fell in love with his silicone ring i ordered him.

Post # 54
2 posts
Wannabee

Mindy Lou Who:  idk what it was in! I lost a 1.25 to 1.5 carat diamond I’d dive in head first to find it. Lol

The topic ‘1.25 carat or 1.5 carat? PLEASE HELP!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors