(Closed) 12.5.09

posted 9 years ago in December 2009
Post # 3
1901 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Hi, KM! Hope your Fiance is ready to get them married:-) I know you said he was nervous. I’m sure it will be great and very fun!

Post # 5
1901 posts
Buzzing bee

Sorry! I had to go feed the cat and make some coffe to try to entice Fiance out of bed. He is sleeping in!

I guess I got confused, I thought your man was marrying your friends. What time is the wedding?

Post # 7
1901 posts
Buzzing bee

Ahh..I wouldn’t be nervous then either. I was a reader once and I was super nervous because sound didn’t carry in the chapel and I felt like I was yelling to get people to hear me. I’m a much more experienced speaker now! I can’t wait for your full report on the very intimate wedding!

Post # 9
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

how exciting for your friends!! what a great time of the year to get married!! and at a vineyard no doubt, how romantic!

Post # 11
2718 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Hey!!!

What’s going on this morning? Well, it just turned afternoon for me. I’m gonna really try & do all my final projects this weekend! 🙂

Post # 12
Hostess
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Not much going on here.  Just got back from Costco and husband is working on fixing his car.

Post # 14
Hostess
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Oh no KM!  I can’t get ready and choose an outfit in 25 minutes!

Post # 15
1701 posts
Bumble bee

Hi all! One of my dogs just went outside and experienced snow for the first time! I can’t really explain what he was doing – he would get down real low and run through the snow, keeping his snout down in it and plowing through it with his face hahahaha. So cute!!

Post # 16
2718 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

lol That’s cool!!! I’m really not either.

Oh-I did get my pics back for Xmas cards, so I’m waiting for the prints to be shipped from Walmart! Hopefully they come today!

The topic ‘12.5.09’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors