13 days late, BFN and Wacky tests… UGHHH

posted 9 months ago in TTC
Post # 2
413 posts
Helper bee

No insight, bee. I’m sorry. I’m in the same boat as you. NTNP for a year and nothing, but this month I am a week late and every time I POAS, I get a BFN, so you aren’t alone!

Post # 3
397 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

Girl I’m in a similar boat right now and feel so frustrated too! I don’t know what’s going on with me. I’m exactly two weeks late today, and this has never happened to me before (except when briefly pregnant)! My cycle is always 32 days. I had a chemical in December and my period still came normally a month later, but then has been AWOL since. I’ve taken a boatload of pregnancy tests from 3 different brands. I am waiting it out for another month before I call my gyn because I know she will tell me to chill. But it’s hard when you’ve been TTC 16 months.

Post # 4
1772 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

It’s possible your OPK picked up a spike but ovulation did not happen. Your body could have been gearing up to ovulate and then it didn’t happen. for whatever reason.

Post # 6
1986 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

yegchuck :  You probably didn’t ovulate on CD23. Your body can give you all the signs of ovulation without pulling the trigger. Based on the very low progesterone test and the fact that you’re getting BFNs that you hadn’t ovulated by CD28. I’d just keep testing every 3 days or so.

Did you continue tracking CM after CD23?

Post # 8
1772 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Also, while LP phases are generally consistent, every once in a great while they are longer than usual. You could just be having a long, like 17-18 day, LP. If you ovulated on day 24 for example, maybe your LP will be 18 days and end tomorrow.

Post # 10
1918 posts
Buzzing bee

Ovulation might have delayed due to stress.  I’m always really regular but one cycle I was super stressed and ovulation delayed a week.  Is your husband getting a semen analysis?  

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors