(Closed) 13 days late… help?

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
156 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I knew when I took a test!  I’m not trying to be cheeky, but is there a reason you haven’t taken a test yet? Is this planned or potentially a surprise? Do you know when you ovulated?

Post # 3
1592 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

SarahLulu:  This. Why haven’t you just taken a test if you’re this late? I didn’t really have any symptoms.

Post # 5
156 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

13 days late is a strong enough symptom to merit a test, I would have said? Unless you’re generally quite irregular? Were you stressed out over anything at the start of your cycle, so that ovulation might have been delayed?

Post # 6
1592 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

ashhecker:  Yeah, I would just spend the $20 and test if I were you. That’s the only way you’ll know for sure.

Post # 9
1387 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I’d test. You have a 50% chance. I was very late in January and had a ton of pregnancy like symptoms, but ended up not being pregnant (just late). I’d test now so you know either way instead of waiting like I did. I’m also irregular so it can be frustrating!

Post # 11
9560 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

You can buy cheapy tests for like $1 at walmart just fyi.

Post # 12
2514 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

ashhecker:  

HaaaveYouMetTed:  

Just for the record.  I felt exactly like my period was coming the night before my BFP.  So much so that I told Darling Husband that it should be there the next day.  I didn’t have any real ‘pregnancy’ symptoms. When it didn’t show I got suspicious and tested. 

Post # 14
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Just buy a couple of $1 tests from Dollar Tree! I had similar symptoms when I was about a week late and just took the test. 

The topic ‘13 days late… help?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors