(Closed) 13 days to go……what now?

posted 6 years ago in May 2012
Post # 3
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’m 6 days until the wedding! There are a bunch of last-minute things to do. I’m working 3 days and then taking Thurs/Fri off to do them all. The wedding is Saturday! It’s so weird and surreal. Wow…I can’t believe how freaking soon it is! GAH!

Post # 4
326 posts
Helper bee

Ugh, I just read your post and I’m jealous….. my dress hasn’t even ARRIVED YET!!!  I am totally freaking out at this point!!!!!  It was supposed to ship out by the end of March.  I’ve got 12 days to go (well 12 days and like 1 hour) and it’s not here yet!!!  TALK ABOUT STRESSED! 

Post # 5
278 posts
Helper bee

I sort of feel this way too; I’m sort of convinced that I’m missing something or have neglected some important detail. I can’t believe this is my last full wk at work before the wedding! 

Post # 6
194 posts
Blushing bee

whats a lazy sunday?  bahahaha….I have been crazy busy since March.  It seems so strange that the wedding is less than 2 weeks away.  I have been majorly freaking out.  We are meeting with our minister once more tomorrow to go over final arrangments and going to get our marriage license tomorrow.  I’m still having to call half my guests and have to turn in that final headcount Wednesday.  So much to do and no more time.  Anyone else feel like they could still use an extra month or so.  May has really snuck up.

Post # 7
326 posts
Helper bee

@LovebirdsSC:  May has definitely snuck up on me too!  I’m going tonight to turn in my final headcount and finalize the food.  Getting the marriage license on Thursday morning.  Oh yeah – and waiting for my gown to arrive!!!!  And I agree – no lazy Sundays around here!

The topic ‘13 days to go……what now?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors