Post # 1
Looking for some sanity here…
- Cycles always super-regular
- Pregnant after going off BC in July, followed by MC and D&E in August.
- Started trying again this month, but was traveling (from PA to UK to Paris to PA to CA and back to PA) right before week of O date.
- All OPKs never showed smiley during O week – was busy and stopped testing, figured i missed the O or my cycle was messed up from traveling?
- Felt what seemed like implantation cramps last week (Similar to first pregnancy)
AF was supposed to be here Sunday. If I did O on the day I normally would, today is 13 dpo. All tests BFN.
Any thoughts other than waiting? It’s NYE so I’d love to have champagne tonight. 🙂
Post # 3
My guess? Travel messed with your body and the “implantation” creeping you felt last week was ovulation.
A little bit of champagne before you find out (even a little after you find out) should be fine. Just don’t over due it (or do, I know plenty of people who drank not knowing they were pregnant and have a healthy and happy baby).
Post # 4
Also I didn’t really get a non squinty bfp until today’s test at 14dpo and opks don’t necessarily mean ovulation. Only temps are the 100% sure way of knowing when you really ovulate
Post # 5
great points, thanks ladies!
Post # 6
good luck, @BrideEleven. Baby dust to you!