(Closed) 1/4 ct princess cut solitaire on my size 9 finger…

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
3968 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@NikkiMorgan:  All the WB girls will tell you.. if you want more finger coverage and don’t want to break the bank… GO MOISSY ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 4
6394 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I have a third of a carat and my ring size is 7.5, so maybe it’ll look similar?

Post # 7
438 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

My mom had a 1/4 ct solitare on a size 10 finger. My whole life I thought it was the prettiest ring in the whole world. I don’t think you have any reason to worry- hers never looked small- it looked perfect.

Post # 8
3968 posts
Honey bee

@NikkiMorgan:  Search on WB for threads about Moissy. It’s a man-made stone that sparkles even more than diamonds ๐Ÿ™‚ And are just as durable and beautiful! There are many threads with bees showing off their beauties! And they are much more affordable than diamonds!

Post # 12
3296 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat

Rock your small(er) rock! I am a size 7 with a .20 ct and often get comments about how much it suits my petite self. Ps. smaller rocks sparkle more.

Post # 13
3968 posts
Honey bee

@NikkiMorgan:  Awww. believe me, you will love it! You picked it out with your future husband! I actually prefer smaller stones.. I work with my hands alot, and I’m nervous it would just get in the way! Once it’s the right size for your finger, you won’t be able to imagine anything else ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘1/4 ct princess cut solitaire on my size 9 finger…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors