(Closed) 14 Week Scan

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Was your 14 week gender guess right?
    Yes : (2 votes)
    50 %
    No : (2 votes)
    50 %
  • Post # 4
    7437 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: February 2013

It depends on what kind of images they can see. The nub theory seems to be pretty accurate.

Post # 6
    1 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: March 2012

Background: From the moment I found out I was pregnant I had a feeling we were having a boy probably because on my husband side there are 12 boy cousins and only 2 girl cousins so boys run strong on his side.

Anyway at my 13 week scan I asked the Tech if she knew and she actually refused to say anything because she couldn’t be “sure” however I could tell that she might have had a suspicion. I took the ultra sound picture home and googled what a boy ultrasound vs. girl ultrasound at that week looked like and it was a dead ringer for a boy but I could see a nub! However I waited until 19 week ultrasound to confirm and announce.

On the flip side a Girl I work with and who had her little one the day before I did opted to get a 3d ultrasound (because apparently they can be more accurate at an earlier stage in determining gender) at around 13 weeks. They told her it was a boy she even had a huge gender reveal party announcing it was boy. On her 20 week ultrasound they confirmed that it was actually a girl! So she went back to the 3d place and they confirmed that they were wrong and it was actually a girl!

So I guess you just never 100% sure know this ealy 🙂 Good luck! 🙂

The topic ‘14 Week Scan’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors