(Closed) 14 weeks pregnant I fall off the stairs :(

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
46 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Omg…i’m so sorry to hear this. But i think you definitely need to go to the hospital and check. At lease you’ll have a piece of mind knowing that everything’s ok.

Post # 4
751 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Definitely call the on-call doctor at your OB office, and see what they say. I’m so sorry!

Post # 5
602 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@catracha:  I agree call the ob and see what they say and go from there I would also see about getting a appt soon to make sure things are ok.

Post # 6
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Go to the emergency room!

Post # 7
733 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

@catracha:  oh gosh I’m so sorry! I agree…best to call doc then get an ultrasound get it checked out! Prayers for you & the babe!!!

Post # 8
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

@catracha:  It’s a really good sign that you don’t have any bleeding or cramping!  I fell running a couple of times in early pregnancy, and until you’re 4 months along (about 16-18 weeks) your pubic bone is protecting the baby – it’s after that point you really have to worry about falling.  I would still go to the ER or call the doctor’s office just to put your mind at ease.  Thinking of you!!

Post # 9
1400 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I agree, call your Dr or go to he hospital. everythings probably fine, but better to be safe than sorry!

Post # 10
1966 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

No bleeding or cramping are great signs. I’d still go to the er to get checked out. 

The topic ‘14 weeks pregnant I fall off the stairs :(’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors