14 years of friendship and not a bridesmaid

posted 1 year ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 32
1556 posts
Bumble bee

lola2 :  I get that it stings and that she could have uneven bridal parties. You did mention that it was a small wedding, so she may simply just not want a larger bridal party. There’s people on here alllll the time concerned about the aesthetics of it all. I agree that it’s actually a positive sign that she was so upfront with you about what happened. I’m sorry that you’re hurting. Hopefully with time you’ll feel better and be able to see where the friendship is heading. 

Post # 33
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2018

it’s really sucks when people whom you think you’re really close to didn’t quite think of you the same way. i’m sorry for what happened to you. but if it’s me, i’ll expect nothing, cos you really don’t know if she’s actually considering you to be one of her bridesmaid and the fact that she invited you to go ring shopping maybe your opinion does matters to her. if you do appreciate her in every way you say and do, i suggest that you always support her no matter what. i know that this conflict is really sensitive for us women, but that’s all you can do now. please do come to her wedding and bachelorette party because i believe she do wants you to be there to witness that important moment of hers. keep you friendship tie close and closer <3

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors