Yup! : (91 votes)
    89 %
    Don't see it! : (11 votes)
    11 %
  • Post # 17
    Bee
    821 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2008 - A tiny town just outside of Glacier National Park

It took me until 15DPO to get a positive test, and mine showed faintly (blue dye) at that point. I tested midday because I had run out of tests using 2 on 12 and 13 DPO (negative) and morning tests on subsequent days were darker.

Post # 19
    3910 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

Oh hun, I am sorry ๐Ÿ™  Hopefully the digital test is just wrong.  Def call your OB, a b/w is always more acurate. FX!!!

Post # 20
    1311 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

@CityBearBride:  I hope you can get in to see your OB soon! My temp dropped a little one day but stayed above cover line and all was fine.. I hope you just had really late implantation! FX for you

Post # 21
    732 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

The digital tests require a higher hcg level to show up as positive so you may still be too early for that, especially if you implanted late.  When I got my faint positive the morning of 10DPO (using a wondfo) I had my blood drawn that afternoon and my hcg was only 7!  I’m pretty sure a digital would have been negative for me too for awhile after that.  My temperature had also dipped a good amount that morning, but was just above the cover line still.  That coupled with the low hcg result I was pretty worried but everything turned out fine.  FX’d for you!

Post # 25
    408 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

@CityBearBride:  I am so sorry! I hope your glass of wine and cry made you feel a tiny bit better and that next month brings you a sticky baby. 

Post # 29
    1684 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2013 - backyard in the woods

So sorry ๐Ÿ™

Post # 30
    1477 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@CityBearBride:  I’m so sorry.. hope you enjoyed that wine. FX for next cycle!

Post # 31
    324 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Aww, I’m so sorry. 

The topic ‘15 DPO – VERY faint BFP???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors