(Closed) 15 FEB 2014 – The final countdown!

posted 7 years ago in February 2014
Post # 17
707 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2004

View original reply
@Pinkmoon:  

View original reply
@OkieHeart:  

View original reply
@mojitolady:  

View original reply
@jordyanna:  

Alright ladies, final countdown! How’s everything coming along? 

Post # 18
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
@MrsSweetT:  Everything is d-o-n-e. πŸ™‚ Yesterday was our last day at work for the week. We took today off as a “day of us” so we can spend the day together doing fun things and connecting before all our out-of-towners arrive and the wedding mayhem begins. I still can’t believe it’s this weekend!!! How are you feeling? And what do you have left to do?

Post # 19
707 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2004

View original reply
@mojitolady:  You must be so relieved! I’m in disbelief that it’s this weekend as well. That’s nice that you and your Fiance are having “you time” before all the craziness starts up again. 

My mom had to have emergency surgery on Sunday, so it’s still up in the air if she’ll be able to attend πŸ™ I took the rest of the week off as well. I’m getting my nails done this morning, taking my dad and brother for their tuxes, meeting with 2 of my bridesmaids, and seeing my mom. Tomorrow we’re getting our marriage license, I’m dropping flowers off at the bakery for our cake, and my other Bridesmaid or Best Man is coming from out of town and we’re getting massages and doing dinner with my Future Mother-In-Law and her husband. Friday, we’re dropping a few things off at the hall, meeting at the hotel, doing our rehearsal, having dinner, and hopefully relaxing. All this while nursing a cold lol. Sorry for the novel. I can’t wait to see your recap!

Post # 20
535 posts
Busy bee

Almost done. I still need to get table covers & the flowers, but that’s about it. I’m off today-Fri,  so it’s nice to not be in too big of a rush.

Post # 22
10450 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Everything is great! My mom and I made the fresh flower centerpieces today – we had ordered them in bulk. I also got my legs waxed and a Brazilian (oh my god so painful and awkward, she got right in there ripping wax off up to the lips you guys!!) I also picked up my dress from getting steamed and it’s hanging in the guest room πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ 

Tomorrow I get my nails done, we pick up our rental decorations and cupcakes and take them to the venue to set up. Then it’s the rehearsal! 

And then… πŸ™‚ 

Post # 23
1004 posts
Bumble bee

Good Luck! I hope the weather is decent for you! Come back and recap. πŸ™‚

Post # 24
535 posts
Busy bee

Congrats, ladies, we are no longer brides. Hope everyone had as special a day as we had. Can’t wait to roses all the pics.

The topic ‘15 FEB 2014 – The final countdown!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors