(Closed) 1.5 Solitaires! cushion and round

posted 7 years ago in Rings
Post # 6
764 posts
Busy bee

I’m confused. Why would people be floored if you showed up with a 2 carat moissanite? Is the point to pass it off as a diamond? If you embrace moisanite for what it is, I would think you could comfortably whatsoever ever size you want 

Post # 8
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@MissTX: I’m glad I could help! When I first saw my ring I thought it might have been too big (I figured .5-1CT would have been a good size) but I got use to the size within a few days.  

I honestly don’t think it’s being greedy to get a bigger size moissanite. They are such a great value. You can get a great quality moissanite (cut ideally to how moissanite should be cut, VS clarity) in a bigger size for the same price, if not less, than you would pay for a smaller, possibly lesser quality diamond. As long as it’s within your budget, I say get the size that will make you happy. Have you thought about getting a loose stone and seeing how it looks on your finger?

Post # 9
3063 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Minei is size five and it’s 1.25 carat round

Post # 12
10453 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2014

I am about a 6.5 and I have a 1 carat moissanite. 

Post # 13
452 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013 - Garden

My ring doesn’t fit what you’re asking but you haven’t got any cushions yet so I thought I’d share anyway!

Mine is a 2.2 carat unenhanced cushion moissy. I’m a size 7.

I know it’s bigger than what you want but the size difference seems to be in the depth and not from “front-on”.

I am so in love! (edited because my pictures are huge!)

Post # 14
4014 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@LadyEvar: Wow that is STUNNING!!

OP- I would order what you want from MoissyCo and if its too big/small just send it back and get the right size! They have a great return policy and can switch out the stones. FWIW I dont think that you could go wrong with a 1.25 or a 1.5 Moissy, they would both look lovely on your size fingers!

Post # 15
5073 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

1.5 ct Asha on size 6 finger

The topic ‘1.5 Solitaires! cushion and round’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors