(Closed) 15 week gender ultrasound potty shot opinions please!!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Boy or Girl
    Girl : (13 votes)
    59 %
    Boy : (0 votes)
    Not sure : (9 votes)
    41 %
  • Post # 3
    2125 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

I have no idea what I’m looking at…sorry! lol. 

Post # 4
    4705 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Just a heads up your name or husbands name is on the US. Just in case you were concerned for privacy reasons. I cannot tell how they’re determining gender lol congrats 

Post # 5
    2013 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

before i read your post i looked at the picture and my immediate thought was girl. Have you read about nub theory? Your scan also looks alot like mine was and they told me there was a 85% chance of it being a girl and she was indeed a girl. I went through the whole of my pregnancy as team green as i too wasnt convinced with what they said but your tech sounded mor sure than mine!

ETA: The below picture is a 15 weeks U/S of a boy, you can see the difference right?

Post # 6
    1871 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

I see a girl from this shot but 15 weeks is still a little early.

Post # 7
    11760 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: November 1999

Yes that’s a girl! Trust the tech – gender id is one of the easiest things for them to see, but it’s the only thing that really ever gets questioned!

Post # 8
    9692 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

I see nothing but a bunch of squiggles 🙁 How can you tell?

Post # 9
    8888 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

TBH, I’m a pretty good expert when it comes to U/S pics. I’ve seen a ton lately (on the bump forum) and from my own. This one is a bit off centered which through me off, but I totally see how it’s a girl.

Also, if the tech said they are definitely sure then I wouldn’t worry. Congrats!

Post # 10
    9145 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: November 2013 - St. Augustine Beach, FL

@Camgurl16:  Definitely a girl.  See the three lines parallel to one another near the top of the shot?  That is a classic girl part on an US.  The US techs sometimes call it a hamburger.

Post # 11
    8888 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

Here, this may help 🙂  The arrow points to lack of penis.

The topic ‘15 week gender ultrasound potty shot opinions please!!’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
    I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors