5890 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2010

Round Ligament Pain? 

Post # 3
9082 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2012

I’d call up the nurses line and ask. I’m 18 weeks but I haven’t had dull aches during my pregnancy in that area. My round ligament pain has been on either side of my hips and is usually shooting/pulling feeling and rather painful. If it’s in your bladder it could be the beginnings of a UTI.

Post # 4
2021 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Sounds like uterus stretching and round ligament pain. I’d get checked for UTI thoigh to be safe.

Post # 5
62 posts
Worker bee

I had this ache one night maybe around 20 weeks. It was very low like in the pelvis area. I had a Dr appt the next day so I didn’t panic.. and it wasn’t cramping so I wasn’t overly concerned.

At the appt. my doctor said it was just growing pains because my pelvis was prepping for labor. 

Every case is different though so you should just call the nurse to ease your mind. The aching only lasted one night for me and I haven’t felt it since.

Post # 6
620 posts
Busy bee

Sounds like normal pregnancy aches and pains. I started to get a little uncomfortable around that time, especially if I was on my feet a lot. You’re going to be starting to really grow now, and that comes with all kinds of strange/uncomfortable feelings! Always worth it to check in with your doctor, just in case you may have a UTI starting or something, but chances are, it’s normal growing pain. 

Post # 7
3828 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I had alot of aches and pains around that time as the uterus started stretching a lot and they started to grow rapidly. It was always worse after walking alot or being on my feet. I also had the sharp sudden round ligament pains too. 

Honestly, there are a lot of random aches and pains with pregnancy. Usually they are all just things expanding and shifting. 

The topic ‘15 weeks dull ache’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors