(Closed) 150-170 Guests

posted 6 years ago in Reception
Post # 4
5073 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

not sure how much help I’ll be. .

we are estimating between 150 – 180.  We will have 8 people to a table.

I can’t imagine any event with 150 people would feel small.  Don’t stress!

Post # 5
4464 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

I can’t post any pictures right now because I’m on my phone but our wedding was about 150. It was a great amount for us. At our ceremony we had a large amount of chairs set out, did not look like too little. Most of the people in our circles have 300-400 people at weddings and we were complimented on the fact that we had the perfect amount of people – as in, people felt that it wasn’t too big and wasn’t too small. The dance floor was popping and people had a great time 🙂 If 200 would already be pushing it at your venue then 150 – 175 sounds just about perfect. 

Post # 6
Bee
1901 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012 - Franklin Plaza

Hey hun! We invited around 210, expected 170 and ended up with 125!!! I thought the room was going to look HUGE because we booked a place that could hold up to 300, but honestly… It was perfect. The room was gorgeous and it just meant there was plenty of room to dance! 😉 I don’t have all my pro pics back yet, but let me see if I can find something for ya…

Everyone danced (seriously it was a huge dance party!) and although the ceremony did feel small (lots of empty chairs 🙂 it was intimate and made me less nervous.

Post # 8
7 posts
Newbee

@RhubarbPie:  Ours was a little like that, we expected around 100 people and (since most of them live out of town) we only had about 45 people. It was not small at all because we are a very tight-knit group. We all had a blast! Don’t worry about it!

The topic ‘150-170 Guests’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors