Post # 3
1830 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

LOVE IT!!!!   Thanks for sharing!  

Post # 4
2262 posts
Buzzing bee

Lol that was great, even though I secretly watch 16 & Pregnant.

Post # 5
5547 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2011

Oh my. AMAZING. Luckily around my high school it wasn’t THIS bad, but I know now my district (and not a big one at that) has a day care. I haven’t been out of HS long but my gosh how times have changed. 

Post # 6
1498 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

HAHA that was great! Thanks for sharing.

Post # 7
1638 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

OMG that was hilarious!

Post # 8
3587 posts
Sugar bee

LOL! I just posted this on my Facebook. Too funny!

Post # 9
3175 posts
Sugar bee

That was great! I can’t stand shows that glorify those messed up relationships. 

Post # 10
1276 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hahaha I love this

Post # 11
2190 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I don’t think it’s funny at all…I think it’s kind of a slap in the face to teens who had unplanned pregnancies. Or moms who have gone to college, raised their child by themself and have had to figure life out the hard way. People get pregnant while still using protection, you know.

Someone posted it on facebook this morning and it pissed me off. Sorry, I’m a little bitter about it.

ETA: I’m not saying teen pregnancy is great at all. I can’t believe their are teenagers trying to get pregnant or being reckless about using protection…but for those people who have gone through a really rough life and end up pregnant at a young age, it’s just not easy to have a show that’s like, “oh hey…you’re a loser and a failure. So funny.” . Just my opinion on it.

Post # 12
2790 posts
Sugar bee

Someone always has to be offended don’t they. Can’t just take this as a little funny and not get all up in arms about it.

Post # 13
2190 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@MsBrooklynA: I’m not offended by this thread infact, I’m rarely offended by anything. I just really don’t like shows that make fun anyone. Sorry for expressing my opinion, thought that’s what public forums are for.

Post # 15
921 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

omg i cant stop laughing. that was so funny.

Post # 16
235 posts
Helper bee

Thanks for the lols 

The topic ‘“16 & Well Adjusted”’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors