185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

ME TOOO!!!!!!!

Post # 4
31 posts
Newbee

Have you guys done everything now? Fiance and I spent literally ALL weekend doing wedding stuff = building favors, placecards, Out of Town gift bags, reception decor etc etc… we both collapsed in bed at 9pm last night exhausted! Am glad to finally have crossed a lot off the list.

The  first week of April I have to travel out of town for work so my goal is to have everything done and ready by April 1 then just relax and pamper for 2 weeks… lets see how that goes!! LOL.

Post # 5
2054 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I wish i was done!! I am even sending weekly “to-do”lists to Fiance so he can help me get stuff done!! What all are you doing for favors?

Post # 6
384 posts
Helper bee

April 15 babyyy!!!

Post # 7
31 posts
Newbee

Not long to go now girls! I have done a lot but everytime I cross something off the list, something else comes up!

We started practising our dance last night and suddenly realized we could have done with a lot more time…..like 6 months.Surprised

Post # 8
185 posts
Blushing bee

17 days!!!!

Post # 10
384 posts
Helper bee

Warming up finally!!! Looks like were gona have some awesome weather april brides 🙂

Post # 11
22 posts
Newbee

I hope there is no more rain!

Post # 12
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

15 more days girls!! I’m also praying and hoping for a beautiful weather on our wedding day 🙂 All the best to everyone and I hope your wedding turns out even more beautiful than you imagined!

The topic ‘16 April One month to go!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors