(Closed) 16 week scan today!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@rittenhousenewbee  how exciting! : ) fX for a great scan and a healthy LO! 

Post # 3
1166 posts
Bumble bee

Congrats! I hope baby cooperates. 

Post # 5
2514 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

View original reply
@rittenhousenewbee  How many scans have you had?  

We’ve had 3, but it should have been 2.  I was one day shy of the window for my NT scan, so they switched that first scan to a dating ultrasound.  The next will be the anatomy scan in 2 weeks and then nothing unless there are complications.  

I’m glad baby is doing well! ๐Ÿ™‚  

Post # 7
2449 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@rittenhousenewbee  how exciting! And neat that you get so many. Ours is 9wk for dating (mine was at 6wk tho), 12 if you get NT scan and then 20 for anatomy scan. Also you can do an optional 3d in the third tri for $150 and we will! Same price as the mom spas around here and like that we can do it at the dr office 

Post # 9
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
@rittenhousenewbee  Do you mind sharing what sort of insurance coverage you have?  My 16 week appointment is next week and my OB said no ultrasound because “insurance companies do not cover 16 week scans for low risk patients” and it sounded like he was talking about insurance across the board.  Just wondering if he may be wrong about that.  Thanks!

Post # 10
507 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

View original reply
@rittenhousenewbee  WOW how lucky you are to have so many ultrasounds! lol I only got one so far in April 23 and my next ultrasound will be in July… Glad everything went well!! ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘16 week scan today!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors