(Closed) 16 Weeks and Possibly getting a foster baby. Eeek

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
13010 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I think you are such an inspirational person and will be a fantastic role model for all the kids you foster, and for your own bundle of joy! 

Post # 4
869 posts
Busy bee

@abbie017:  This.  Couldn’t have put it better myself.

Post # 5
2603 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Bless you, for doing what you do. 

Post # 6
813 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

Great job! That baby will be lucky to have you! How long do you think you will have her for?

Post # 7
207 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

It’s great to know that there are people like you out there. Please keep us updated!

Post # 8
7771 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

I think that is wonderful! 

Post # 9
1400 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

You’re awesome! Adopting is something I’ve always wanted to do. Sounds like this baby will be very lucky!

Post # 10
1660 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@abbie017:  +1

Post # 11
2651 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I remember that thread! I am glad that you got the little boy the he needed. You guys really are so amazing about helping kids. 🙂 congrats on you LO’s and please update us!

Post # 12
5670 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

You are such a wonderful woman. You so easily put the needs of others ahead of your own and are one to be admired.

I hope that you are able to foster this little girl and eventually reunite her with her mother.

Post # 13
1036 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@MarryMeTiffany:  i just looked for this post in like 6 different pages ! i was gonna start a thread looking for you. haha. whats the update ? you getting that foster baby ?

Post # 14
5109 posts
Bee Keeper

I work in pediatrics and all of the amazing foster parents we see on a daily basis have made me want to be a foster parents. Their love, decication, compassion and generosity have been so inspiration as are you! I haven’t brought this up to Darling Husband yet… I will cross my fingers that you get this baby! =)

The topic ‘16 Weeks and Possibly getting a foster baby. Eeek’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors