(Closed) 160 favours done!

posted 8 years ago in Favors
Post # 3
510 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Good job! I haven’t even thought about favors…. I have 2.5 months, I need to get moving!

Post # 4
3866 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

ummmm… keeping them cool is fine, but the fridge isn’t a great idea, since it can make them pretty hard. 

it’s recommended to keep them in a cool, dry place.  I have a link somewhere about jelly beans and how to store them, but I DO remember the cold was out (hence why you can’t freeze them like you do a lot other things).

congrats on getting that many done!!!!  I’ll be tackling at least 200 coasters, not including the sets for the wedding party.  but that’ll be after the new year, lol.

Post # 5
2781 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Congrats! I have mad respect for you for doing that many. I put together 110 favours and had to enlist my Maid/Matron of Honor to help me too!

Post # 8
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Wow that is awesome – and super nice of your Maid/Matron of Honor to help out!  One more thing outta the way ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
3866 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

@awakemysoul: ugh, I can so sympathize with that problem!  Our apartment is the same way!!! Do you think it’s a conspiracy with the builders??? ๐Ÿ˜‰

thanks for letting me know that!  We’re planning on having jelly beans in our centerpieces and I was wondering how well they’d store… April does sometimes have horribly HOT days, lol. 

The topic ‘160 favours done!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors