(Closed) 17 day diet check in

posted 6 years ago in Fitness
Post # 4
4682 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Can you do the diet without the most restrictive phase?

Post # 6
242 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Dude….I’ve lost 13.6 pounds and I still have 7 days left!!!  And I don’t want to hear from the know-it-alls who say that “you know healthy weight loss is only 1-2 pounds per week.” 

Post # 7
4682 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

I would not want to give up bread among other things.

Post # 8
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Giving up bread isn’t the problem for me. I chose to start the diet the same week as my monthly visitor. This is definitely a bummer because I always crave dark chocolate during this time so here I am with a stomach growling for chocolate but unable to do anything about it.

Also, we’re going on vacation the 2ndweek of June which means for part of my vacation I won’t be able to enjoy vacation food. However, I will hopefully be able to show off a vacation body!!!!

But in all the dieting is going good.

Post # 9
242 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@Snow00774:  I have a recipe for you.  It has made my life so much easier on this diet!  Get some extra lean ground turkey meat, cilantro paste, and reduced sodium taco seasoning.  Season the turkey meat with pepper and a salt free seasoning (I use Mrs. Dash Table Blend) and about 1 tbsp of cilantro paste.  Brown the meat and then follow the instructions on the taco seasoning which usually involves adding 1 cup of water and then the packet.  Simmer until almost all of the sauce is absorbed.  I put mine over shredded iceberg lettuce with a tomato and a dollop of fat free sour cream.  It made this diet liveable again since I’m on day 10!

The topic ‘17 day diet check in’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors