(Closed) 17 Days!

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
28 posts
Newbee

i can’t believe time has already been cut in half! Homestretch woot!!!

i hope the day is a dream for you! I can’t wait to read your (and hopefully write my own) story!

Post # 4
492 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

yay!! make sure you let us know how everything goes!! I dont know an exact date but I think it will be the weeked after v day!!

Post # 6
2949 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@annasaf83:  Ooh you’re already going venue hunting? Nice! Do you have an idea of what you like?

Omg it’s soo close! And we’re leaving for Vegas on the 9th!! AAHHHH!!!

Post # 8
2949 posts
Sugar bee

Ok I did a quick Google search for the last two places and they look gorgeous! I love venues with a historic look/ambience towards them. Haha I did suggest that to my father and he proceeded to yell at me for five whole minutes. Lol I think both our families would be pretty upset at us if we eloped – especially my dad.

Post # 10
28 posts
Newbee

@annasaf83- I read your other post and how sweet of your SO to get you all of those roses! I think the proposal will be epic!

@miss Circe, how cool we leave feb. 11 for Vegas and that’s when I’m hoping it’ll happen hints have been dropped πŸ™‚

heres hoping its a quick week, because time will fly once feb hits!!! Woohoo!!!

Post # 12
34 posts
Newbee

Congrats and good luck!  I hope it is so special for you. I don’t have a clue what my SO and I will be doing for Valentines Day.

Post # 14
2949 posts
Sugar bee

@annasaf83:  Lol I might dabble in the slots but that’s as far as I go with gambling. We’re planning on checking out a Cirque du Soleil show and seeing a performance of the Evil Dead musical as well as visiting the Goretorium – we’re both big horror movie fans Laughing So how do you know the proposal with involve roses? They’ve been one of my favourite flowers ever since I watched Beauty and the Beast.

@Bunnyeyes26:  I’ll keep my fingers crossed that it’ll happen for you in Vegas too! I know it’ll be then for me but just not when or how.

Post # 16
2949 posts
Sugar bee

@annasaf83:  Yay for winning money on the slots! Last time I played in Auckland, which was a couple of years ago, I played $2 and got back $40 Laughing And your ring is gorgeous – after being on the Bee, I’ve seen a lot of beautiful rings but truthfully, only a handful are truly memorable to me and yours is one of them. Thank you – I’m really looking forward to the trip, I can’t believe it’s next week!!

Omg that is going to be an epic amount of roses from the sounds of it! I can’t wait to see pics of you after he proposes surrounded by them all

The topic ‘17 Days!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors