(Closed) 17 Days and counting!

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
18 posts
Newbee

Congratulations! It’s hard waiting when you find the PERFECT guy!  Is your birthday August 28th?  If so, that’s when I’m expecting my proposal too!

Post # 4
3297 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - An amazing non-profit retreat

Exciting!! My birthday is on the 24th, but there’s no way he’ll propose then. Too obvious when he wants to surprise me. I told him that I really want us to be engaged by the time I’m 26, and that’s only weeks away now. A ring is upstairs wearing a hole in its box 😛

Post # 4
3297 posts
Sugar bee

Exciting!! My birthday is on the 24th, but there’s no way he’ll propose then. Too obvious when he wants to surprise me. I told him that I really want us to be engaged by the time I’m 26, and that’s only weeks away now. A ring is upstairs wearing a hole in its box 😛

Post # 5
3297 posts
Sugar bee

Post # 6
3303 posts
Sugar bee

*yay* can’t wait to hear how he proposes- stalking you lady!

Post # 7
1566 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

YEA!!!! 4 years is a long time to wait!  Hope you get exactly what you want for your birthday!!! Please let us know what happens!

The topic ‘17 Days and counting!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors