(Closed) 17 Days to Go – And I am STRESSED! (long)

posted 5 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
4278 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Breathe. Most of us have been there – I certainly was in a very similar place a few weeks before my wedding.  Remember that sleep and “you” time is more important than housekeeping and dieting. The wedding will go well and you will look beautiful. I know it’s hard to do, but at this point, just keep your head up and looking forward – oh, and the family can’t really change anything at this point, so tune them out.

Post # 4
207 posts
Helper bee

@P2TheDoodle:  ME TOO.  IT hit me at 20 days. Before this I was a super easy bride. *cries

Post # 5
207 posts
Helper bee

@P2TheDoodle:  I am going through the same. My work load – insane. 7 days a week until the wed. before the wedding. my schedule is never like this, why now?  I am also being short with finance. I feel like nothing is done.   Still need to pick music and write the ceremony. why, why! /wedding panic

Post # 7
1866 posts
Buzzing bee

OH my goodness, I just wrote a similar post a few minutes ago and now I’m reading yours.  What is wrong with us??  I am literally crying at work right now (thank God I have an office where I can shut my door) b/c I feel so stressed out and I feel like I am doing everything myself!!!  FH does help when I ask him but I feel like I always have to ASK him and remind him and he doesn’t just take the initiative.  

I feel like i am definitely starting to be a control freak.  I keep asking him every day if he’s bought me a surprise wedding gift.  What is wrong with me??  🙁 

Post # 8
506 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

@AshleyR83:  Nothing is wrong with you. We all behave differently when overwhealmed-just don’t let it make you zilla.

I personally can’t imagine if I’m going to be realaxed or sobbing those last weeks. I’m already stressed this far out 😉

OP I hope you’re feeling a little better. I would just suggest list making, delegating, and treating yourself some small way everyday. Also lean on SO!

The topic ‘17 Days to Go – And I am STRESSED! (long)’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors