(Closed) $17 for $70 at Vista Print- Deal ends in 14 Hours

posted 6 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

haha My sister (my MOH) called me the other day and sent me an email with the link in it that she got from her friend who is getting married (and I think on here somewhere). So I bought one for me and one as a “gift” that I am gifting to myself.

I checked out the site and we picked our invitessss!!!!! I’ll have to use the coupons separately in two transactions but I figure, one transaction for the invites/reply cards one transaction for thank yous! 🙂 Either way it’s a great deal!!

Post # 4
37 posts
Newbee

I got my email for this deal the other day! My Fiance and I both purchased one and plan on using it in two seperate transactions for our invites, response cards and reception cards! Love saving money =] 

Post # 6
785 posts
Busy bee

If anyone is interested in this deal (although this one is definitely over), I’ve found that groupon regularly runs this same deal every month or so. I was able to order 100 large STD magnets with our picture, 100 matching envelopes, a large personalized tote bag, and a personalized “Soon to be Mrs.” t-shirt all for like $25 which included shipping (I had a $30 credit).

The topic ‘$17 for $70 at Vista Print- Deal ends in 14 Hours’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors