(Closed) $172,000 Wedding Registry?

posted 7 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 3
3482 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

Considering the cost of her ring, I’m not surprised. And why not? She already has undeserved fame and fortune, what’re some undeserved wedding gifts into the bargain?

And no, I can’t stand her.

Post # 4
289 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Wow. How many $1,000-$10,000 vases does one couple need??

Post # 6
3788 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Her guests can afford a $10,000 vase and probably don’t care. So why hate? I just don’t see the point (in her registry or knocking it).

Post # 7
3482 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

I think the ashtrays boggle my mind the most. Nothing says home like smashing a cigarette butt into a $840 ashtray.

Post # 8
1212 posts
Bumble bee

$710 sugar bowl… Ummm enough said *eyeroll*

Post # 9
7587 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

Maybe they registered for those things knowing they’ll get the 10% discount aftewards! LOL!!!

Post # 10
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Maybe the groom is trying to recover some of the money he spent on her ring 🙂  What is up with the ashtrays?  The really really expensive ashtrays?!

Post # 11
10572 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2011

If people are going to go with the guideline of covering your plate…

Post # 12
10572 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2011

I love that the registry is public!  Me and my Fiance don’t drink coffee, but if any of you feel like sending us a wedding gift that coffee pot is kinda cool looking!  We’ll even serve you coffee if you visit when you deliver it!

Post # 13
6892 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: March 2012

Some people really lose touch with reality when they become “famous.” I think some of these things are completely absurb, like the ashtrays mentioned. That’s all I’m gonna say though, not gonna get into the “but they are celebrities” bs. 🙂

Post # 14
220 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Well, that made me think. All gifts that she wants look dull, all black and white and grey…those kinda things would make my life depressed lol Doesn’t even look like she really needs them, just put something in there in the same color palette and thats it….I actually like my registry much muc better, even though it’s small and the most expensive thing on there is a $300 stand up mixer, and I feel a little tacky cuz it’s so expensive, but I would be soooo happy if anyone gets us it, i would be making pizza and pasta yeah!….

i would not find a use for any of the things that Kim K. wants

Post # 15
418 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I actually think they had a lot of things with a range of price-points that seems appropriate for the super-wealthy group of people that will be attending. It does seem absurd, of course, but I guess I wasn’t all that surprised… Certain items are ridiculous, yes, but the list really isn’t very long of the things they did register for.

A person of this status is not going to be registering for sheets or kitchen goods, so what does she have left to register for other than fancy heirloom pieces, vases and fine china/glassware? Just a different perspective..

The topic ‘$172,000 Wedding Registry?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors