(Closed) 1.75 – 2 carat on size 4.5 – 5 fingers?

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 4
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@heathuhhhhwebbbb:  Your current ring looks pretty huge on your finger as it is – any bigger and it would start to look too big.

Gorgeous ring, by the way. πŸ™‚

Post # 6
1926 posts
Buzzing bee

I think you have shrinkage syndrome! Seriously, that thing is massive and gorgeous and I think you’ll regret changing it.

Post # 7
6359 posts
Bee Keeper

I agree with PPs that your center stone is already very large.

Post # 8
1408 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

If you make it any larger, its going to look costumey in my opinion. Stay with what you have. Its very pretty

Post # 9
394 posts
Helper bee

Your ring is GORG. Plus, you just upgraded it! Not that there is anything wrong with doing that again, but maybe save it for a 1yr/5yr anniversary present? Just a thought πŸ˜‰

Post # 11
421 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I agree! Your ring is gorgeous! I think you might have a case of shrinkage syndrome lol plus it doesn’t help when you’re looking at all the beautiful rings on the bee πŸ™‚

Post # 12
11752 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999
Post # 13
2952 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 1998

Your ring is so pretty. 

I think any bigger would swamp your finger. 

I would consider your ring now to be large but in a good way.

I love  it and  think its perfect as it is.

Post # 14
11752 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@heathuhhhhwebbbb:  By The Way if you want more finger coverage, maybe reset in a cushion halo (if you like that look) instead of the round? Though, not sure how much of a difference that really would make anyways…just a thought?

Post # 15
3429 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@heathuhhhhwebbbb:  I believe I was just telling you earlier how I loooooove your ring girl!!!! It’s probably sad your thinking of replacing it πŸ™‚ 

ETA: Love your hair!!!!!!!!!

The topic ‘1.75 – 2 carat on size 4.5 – 5 fingers?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors