(Closed) 18 days to go and I am so done.

posted 6 years ago in September 2012
Post # 3
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

@Ms. Martian:  I still have to get through the rest of this month and then September.  I’m definitely over wedding planning.  FI and I constantly say how excited we are for it to be over. I don’t ever want to talk weddings again.  Haha.

Post # 4
242 posts
Helper bee

I was trying to encourage a couple other bees earlier this week but now I feel like I have hit the wall. I am so over wedding planning and so is my Fiance. We are ready to just be married, but sadly we have a thousand little decisions left to make. I feel like my life is one giant To Do list! Undecided

Post # 6
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

You’re almost there girl!!! Eeekkkkk!! Hang in there it will come fast and then you’ll be a MRS. I hit a wall not too long ago, took a break and I’m back in it. But there are some days that I’m just done with this crap. Sometimes I wish it could magically get done by itself lol

Post # 7
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@Ms. Martian:  My issue with this whole wedding planning thing is that there’s been so many ups and downs for us during the last 20 months.  FMIL doesn’t help at all either.  I really don’t have too much left to do.  I’m waiting for people to answer me about particular things so I’m geting pretty annoyed with that.

Post # 9
2493 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@Ms. Martian:  Girl, I hear you! 9 days left for us, and at a venue meeting today, we couldn’t decide on the dang floor plan! I was nearly in tears, because the coordinator just wasn’t getting our vision (that we agreed upon with the old coordinator who left abruptly, last month). We’ve had this plan in our head for months, and now she’s telling us it won’t work.. I don’t need that. UGH.

Lots of *hugs* coming your way.. you’re not alone, but we WILL get through this!

Post # 11
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Ms. Martian:  Awww anything I can help with? Even if it’s just to listen to your vent ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 13
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

@Ms. Martian:  Yeah, we’ve been engaged since Christmas Eve 2010.  There was a method to that madness, but unfortunately, someone else screwed it up for else.  But that’s a different story.  

I messaged the girl who is making my cake – which is a co-worker/friend.  I am trying to set up a cake tasting so we can get the final details and price together.  First, she didn’t answer because she was sick (didn’t know this until I messaged her again).  She said something about this weekend, but I can’t because I’ll be working.  So I suggested a few other days, but she hasn’t gotten back to me.  I’m about to freak.

Post # 14
2657 posts
Sugar bee

Im not there, but I realized earlier today that Im getting closer to that point. I wish it was the morning of the honeymoon. All the freaking planning and printing and decision making is driving me up the wall!!

Though I figure time will fly and my wedding will be here and gone. Im REALLY trying to enjoy the ride and not let anything bother me. Like care, if something goes wrong while planning, at the wedding, etc., but dont freak if it does. lol

We all will get to that point of making no more decisions about wedding related issues. ๐Ÿ™‚

I CANT WAIT.

Post # 15
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Oh girl, I FEEL you.  These last minute decisions / things to do are kicking my a*s!  I have days when I’m super excited, and days when I have a headache over the whole darned thing.  I’ve snapped at the fiance a couple of times, mostly because I am so overworked and I don’t understand why everyone else isn’t running around like a chicken with their head cut off.  ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘18 days to go and I am so done.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors