(Closed) 18 days to go…stress is getting to me!

posted 6 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Breath your almost there. Honstly you will be glad you got done what you did and won’t remember what you didn’t. If I could go back I would have a wedding free day a week if I could. No planning, no talking about it, no appointments, no bee just life 

Post # 4
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

i get your feel, dear. That’ your big day, yours and your FI’s. Sometimes, male can not be as attentive as female. We may notice some details, while they may say it’s ok๏ผŒ not a big deal, then agnore it finally. 

just calm down, list the details you need to do, then ask him to process one by one.

Post # 5
1064 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Hello, June bride ๐Ÿ™‚ I am  getting married 2 days after you!! I feel you..you’re not alone feeling this way!! I was like you maybe 2 weeks ago, then i realized my “To do” list was becoming shorter and shorter..so i created new ones Laughing: “Honeymoon list”, “What to take to my parents’ house on the previous day” “What the groom can’t forget to take” “what to pack in the girls’ suitcases” HA! Nevermind the lists too much – they are here to help us not losing track of the million tiny things we need to do, but in the end what matters is WE’RE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hugs and if you need any help, just say so!

Post # 6
255 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

My wedding is the day after yours and I can so relate.  I had the mother of all stress coldsores (8 or 9 clusters!) brew up on my bottom lip last week from the stress.  I will be glad when this is all over!  Wedding planning is not for the faint of heart!!!

@Rivendeler:  I’m with you too…the mental lists have begun…soon to be put to paper!!!  ๐Ÿ™‚  Good luck to all of us!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
7647 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

@GDub:  I hope I forget that I ever read your post, lol. I am prone to getting cold sores if I am extremely stressed. I think I would find some yoga or natural anti-stress meds or something.

@rosewater7:  I have 45 days to my wedding, and I WISH it were 18 days or less. I understand how you are stressing. I have more days that you, and I am ready for the day to get here already and be done with this stuff. Best of luck, hon, and I bet you (and GDub) are going to make a beautiful bride. Try to breathe ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘18 days to go…stress is getting to me!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors