(Closed) 18 til the 18th!!!! September Bees Get in Gear!!! :)

posted 7 years ago in September 2011
Post # 3
1501 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I am pretty much done.

This weekend I have to finalize a few things and type up some lists. Since we leave in a week I want to have lists for everyone of what has to be done in that last week so everyone is on the same page.

Post # 4
336 posts
Helper bee

I’m totally freaking out!

I have been working 7 days a week for about 3 weeks now, I don’t even remember when my last day off was. I am completely exhausted. All this work was totally unexpected, I work really irregular hours and have only been doing 4-5 days for most of this year. Why do I get so much work now?! So I had heaps of things on my to do list for each week, and have barely touched them!

I have SO much to do. I have 44 things on my to-do list for next week, as well as another 12 things on mine and FI’s joint list, which are the BIG things, like vows, first dance, song for my aisle walk, and finding a wedding car (yes really), as well as way too many other things.

Holy freakout.

Post # 5
297 posts
Helper bee

@pohget: You need to delegate whatever you can and KISS (Keep It Simple Silly) the rest!

I am sure the most important stuff is taken care of… venue, finding a groom (pretty important I think), a dress and a photographer. These are the barebones of it, the rest are just minor details that are important to you and no one else will miss out on if they aren’t there. 

Post # 6
297 posts
Helper bee

added note: I am having minutes of being overwhelmed too, I get very caught up in details. 

The topic ‘18 til the 18th!!!! September Bees Get in Gear!!! :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors