(Closed) 1/8/11 – 150 days!

posted 8 years ago in January 2011
Post # 3
391 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

Loads!

Meet with caterer, sign photographer, DJ, florist, videographer contracts. Getting engagement photos done soon! Went and picked up my 2nd dress today and I will probably getting it altered this weekend or the next.

There is so much more to do…so little time :p

Post # 5
144 posts
Blushing bee

We are in the 140s ladies!!! I have to finish assembling my DIY invites, book the chair covers, book the limo, finish picking out music.

Mostly, this is the month of big “life” things… ie buying a car together, finding an apartment together. But it is also a month of sadness… my Fiance is going back to school for his last semester… in Ohio… while I stay in Illinois. 🙁

Post # 6
332 posts
Helper bee

yay i gotta book the photog

order invites

finish random diy decor projects

make about 100 white paper carnations

get girls to get dresses

get my shoes

get grooms tux it’s a lot but most will get done next month when i get my school refund check in yayhoo

Post # 7
2788 posts
Sugar bee

OMG!!! Yesterday was the 5 month mark…

This weekend we are (finally!) meeting with an invitation person and florist.

Post # 8
1560 posts
Bumble bee

Ohmygosh. This is my first post in…um…I don’t even know HOW LONG. It’s been a crazy summer. I’m going into my last semester of college and have been on the hunt for a job, applying for grad school as a back-up plan and oh you know just trying to figure out what I want to do when I ‘grow up’. 😉

We got our engagement pictures taken and FINALLY got them back last week (YAAAY!!!), booked the caterer, I’m printing off and assembling invites Thursday/Saturday with a couple of my girls. I just ordered the centerpieces for the tables (no seriously like 20 minutes ago I did haha). I feel like I’m forgetting something really important, I have no idea what it is though.

Dude…Girls. We. Are. So. Close. My bridesmaids are talking about shower stuff and I’m like “Holy crap–we’re down to the point where we can easily count how many weeks away we are!”

Post # 9
144 posts
Blushing bee

@KansasPrincess – I TOTALLY understand! My Fiance is in his last semester of college as well! I have quickly realized how close we are to the wedding! SO CLOSE! I can tell you what I’m doing for just about every weekend from now until the wedding! September is my only not full month! It is so close! 4 1/2 months! Thats it! Holy cow… not enough time! I have to get to work on stuff!

Post # 10
1560 posts
Bumble bee

@TP to Bee: Oooh yeah, our calendar looks like we’re crazy people. I’ve started color-coding with highlighter! Talk about crazzzzy people. Today was my last first day of class (make sense? ha! i love saying it!) and my semester is going to be soooo easy. STOKED! 🙂 Time to focus on the wedding, for sure!

Post # 11
85 posts
Worker bee

I am so excited to say that I have everyone booked! I just have a few projects and I still have to pick out linens, finalize the last minute stuff and it will be all set!

The topic ‘1/8/11 – 150 days!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors