(Closed) 18/8/12 Pro Pic Recap of the bride and groom (Pic heavy)

posted 5 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
479 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Amazing… I really like your pictures

Post # 4
2107 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

So pretty!  Congratulations!

Post # 6
543 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

gorgeous bride. welcome to the life of a military spouse

Post # 7
8884 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

Beautiful! Congrats!

Post # 10
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

Sigh…gotta love a man in uniform!!  Congrats your look stunning and you both look so happy.  🙂

Post # 11
934 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Hey! You look gorgeous lady! It is so cool to see pictures of your dress – this is the first recap that I have seen with a similar dress to mine. I’m excited to see all these pictures! It looks gorgeous on you.

Who made your dress? Mine is Maggie Sottero Maude, and it is a little bit different but very similar!

Post # 12
11273 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

wonderful pics.  congratulations.

Post # 13
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Your pictures are beautiful!  

I’m getting married in Toronto this August and I was wondering about two things:

1.  Is that the Maggie Sottero Maude?  (I just bought mine today)

2.  Was the dress comfortable to wear all day?  I’m hoping that the straps will make it less fussy than strapless dresses (I’ve been warned by several girls who wore strapless that I’d be tugging at the dress all night long)

Post # 14
361 posts
Helper bee

fyi: you rocked your glasses. great photos! 

Post # 15
361 posts
Helper bee

@Maria444:  You WILL be tugging at your dress all night.  I ended up loosing a few more pounds then I meant too, and I’m pretty sure I flashed my guests a few times 🙁  

Post # 16
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

@lanipapillon:  Sorry to hear that you had to keep hitching your dress up all night.  I’m happy (and I don’t mean to offend you!!!) that I went with the straps.  I was all for strapless but I was really – I mean REALLY – warned off them.

I have too much “chest” anyway…don’t want that to be the focal point on my wedding day!  Anything I can do to harness them is a step in the right direction (especially if I have to bend over to pick something up!)

The topic ‘18/8/12 Pro Pic Recap of the bride and groom (Pic heavy)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors