(Closed) 19 day to go! Any last minute advice?

posted 6 years ago in May 2012
Post # 3
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Yes! Please share, I have 11 days left!! EEeeekkk

What do you have left to do?

Post # 5
2854 posts
Sugar bee

@kelly105:  Sounds like you need to put those boys to work on programs and favors! 😉

I still have to finish my centerpieces and programs, print place cards, figure out what to put all of this stuff in, and make the folders for the officiant/reader. AND make the cookie favors. 

I think that’s it. The dress doesn’t fit yet, but I’m not stressed. My person is willing to do a final fitting a few days before to make sure it fits around stress-induced weight loss.

Post # 6
304 posts
Helper bee

Yay! I’m not alone!

Not only am I getting married on the 11th, but I’m also graduating on the 13th! I am in finals right now.. on top of that, I am hosting my aunt and my grandfather in my 1 bedroom home the week of the wedding, so I have been spending every free minute trying to get the house in order.

I still have to: do a final fitting, buy my lingerie, make a bathroom emergency kit for guests, buy an evening bag, have a cake tasting, make my favors (truffles), make an  iPod mix for the after party… I’m sure there is more… lol

Post # 7
1056 posts
Bumble bee

yes, I have 17  days left now!! WOW!!!! I’m having a hard time getting this seating chart and programs!

Post # 8
Hostess
11167 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

16 days here and actually I’m pretty much done with everything…*GASP*

I just finished my favors and wrapping the bridal party gifts today. All that is left is hitting up Costco for the drinks and snacks for the overnight guest bags and picking up some goodies for the kid’s activity sets for the reception. That is it.

I cannot believe we are down the wire and my to do list is now practially a “to done” list (thanks Lowe’s).

As for advice I guess I would remind all of us (myself included) to put aside our worry once the big day arrives and enjoy the day and every imperfection that may come along.

Post # 9
1056 posts
Bumble bee

@ Treejewel19 I have to do get to Costco too but I don’t have as many Out of Town guests as I had originally planned for. 🙁  Kinda bummed about that!

The topic ‘19 day to go! Any last minute advice?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors