(Closed) 19 days and NOW I've started really stressing

posted 5 years ago in May 2013
Post # 4
739 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

@RMBsbride:  The coordinator issue would really have me freaking out as well. Wouldn’t the other coordinator know they would be out of town sooner than 3 weeks before your wedding? She should have told you & her replacement sooner! 

Sorry you’re going through some stressful things! Hang in there. It will all be worth it in the end. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 5
532 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@RMBsbride:   Hang in there!

I’m May 17 – and starting to feel the crunch/stress.  I really really wish I had a day-of coordinator at this point with as FH was recently laid off (2 weeks ago) – it just can’t be afforded. 

I’m praying everything gets set up as I requested and the candles are actually lit when I go into my reception space. 

Post # 7
532 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@RMBsbride:   I was thinkign about your situation – 

Do you have a close and fun-loving cousin, or someone among your friends who just isn’t much of a drinker? Perhaps you could ask them to drive the vans as a wedding gift to you?

Secondly, when do you need the vans? To get to the ceremony, between the ceremony and reception? No problem, I don’t think most people will be drinking before then. If it’s after the reception, ask someone in advance – they can have a drink or two early then lay off for the rest of the night. 

The topic ‘19 days and NOW I've started really stressing’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors