(Closed) 19 days! I'm starting to feel the stress.

posted 6 years ago in October 2012
Post # 3
1577 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

You’re not alone!  I’ve had a bit of trouble staying on top of my tasks at work because I’m still going over all my wedding stuff every chance I get.  LoL.  There are still choices to be made & it’s driving me nuts!

Post # 4
33 posts
Newbee

My fiance had his first wedding dream the other night we are both stressing a bit as for everyone but us it is a bit of a destination wedding

Post # 5
883 posts
Busy bee

@NCSUchick27:  You’re not alone! I keep having bad dreams about the wedding!

Post # 6
178 posts
Blushing bee

Ahhhh Me too! And I’m getting really frustrated with suppliers too! I just want everything finalised and they aren’t calling me back etc. It’s almost like they have other brides to think about lol 🙂

I’ve had my final dress fitting and am not supposed to lose any more weight but I can literally feel the stress burning calories!

I really wish I had enough leave to stop working now and just get everything done. Stoopid job getting in the way of my planning!! How rude is that?! 🙂

Post # 7
143 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012 - the Columns Hotel

Right there with you ladies,  justkeep swimming!

Post # 8
2239 posts
Buzzing bee

19 days WOOOOOOOOT!!!

I still get stressed out but now I’m starting to become super pumped!

Post # 9
781 posts
Busy bee

Right there with you! And to top it all off last night, I had a wedding nightmare, that the rental place didn’t deliver the tables to the reception, so there were none. And I flipped out majorly. I haven’t had too many wedding nightmares, but this one was the worst.

@AnnieGrace:  Mine too! I’ve been waiting to hear back from a company that I want to rent chairs, and tableclothes from. It’s been like two weeks. I don’t know how people run a business!

The topic ‘19 days! I'm starting to feel the stress.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors