(Closed) 19 days left! Yikes!! What happened to 2 months, 6 weeks..?????

posted 6 years ago in June 2012
Post # 3
57 posts
Worker bee

@Rivendeler:  Hi!  I was feeling a little stressed last week, but boy did I buckle down this weekend.  All my favors were completed this weekend.  Crazy, I say I’m not stressed, but what do you call it when you wake up at 4:30 on a Saturday morning and say to yourself, “I’ve gotta get up, I’ve got stuff to do!”???  I took a 2 hour break and worked till 8 that night.  Whew!!  We are also looking at luggage, in fact I’ve got to place an order for some in the next day or so so that it will be here in time. 

This week will be a busy week, but not stressful.  I too worked on wedding stuff almost everyday, but next week I absolutely want to be finished.  So I will pick up all the dresses this Saturday, I’ve wrapped the wedding party gifts, gotten their jewelry together, and printed my programs and I Spy cards. 

Ha!  Your Fiance was looking like he would burst out laughing when you were rehearsing…do you think he will cry at your actual ceremony?  My Fiance is stoic – he’s not an emotional person at all – so I am actually hoping that I see tears of joy as I come down the aisle!!

Post # 5
57 posts
Worker bee

@Rivendeler:  Awwww!  That’s so sweet!  He will probably have a big grin and shed a few tears of joy!!  I definitely know what you mean about the details.  I just want to be sure I have covered everything!!

No, I haven’t posted any pictures of my dress, but I will soon!!  My seamstress is steaming all the dresses and she did an awesome job on my alterations….I had to stop working out so much because everytime I went for a fitting, my dress would slide down! πŸ˜€

What are your colors?  Mine are Ivory, Tea Rose and Chocolate.  My main flower is the calla lily and I’m also using hydrangeas.  I’m getting married in a garden next to a lake here in Georgia.  We have an nice rustic, Italian building on the site for our reception.  I’m super excited!!

Post # 7
57 posts
Worker bee

@Rivendeler:  Beautiful!!!  I included my 4:30 a.m. project for you to see…

OMG!  Thankfully I had the ribbon already pre-cut and boxes put together and labels punched out, or I’d still be working on these…but they are so beautiful!!  My kissing bells:

And one of my completed tulle kissing balls….:

That’s a few of my most proudest projects cause I’m not a craft savvy person by a long shot!!! LOL!

Post # 9
57 posts
Worker bee

@Rivendeler:  Thanks! I have 100 guests coming.  The kissing bells are little bells that guests ring when they want the couple to kiss.  LOL!

Post # 11
57 posts
Worker bee

@Rivendeler:  Hee hee!  Yeah I’m nervous about that….I told Fiance to get ready to pucker up all night cause every guest will get a bell!!  I’ll have to come back and fill you in on that part!!

Post # 12
228 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

It does go fast, and I wouldn’t mind except that he ships off to Air Force training a week after the wedding. So I’m just enjoying the last minute planning. 12 more days til the wedding! Also, I didn’t know where I was going to do the wedding band pictures. I might steal the flower one! If it’s okay?

Post # 13
376 posts
Helper bee

18 days here!! ahhhh!!!

Post # 14
57 posts
Worker bee

@DawnaN:  Time is flying by isn’t it??  πŸ˜€

The topic ‘19 days left! Yikes!! What happened to 2 months, 6 weeks..?????’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors