(Closed) 19 months! (and some change)

posted 6 years ago in May 2014
Post # 3
808 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

LOL I haven’t even been proposed to yet but WE have picked the date…and it is the same as yours “WEDDING TWINS”.

And yes it is KILLING ME!!!

Post # 5
808 posts
Busy bee

It just means that we get to both have this “excited feeling” for a whole year and a bit …LOL.

It’s good that your waiting for your Fiance to graduate, you don’t want added stress when planning the wedding.

So have you planned the whole wedding yet??? LOL

We are having ours in May 2014 so that we can save (thats a plus- you can save even more money) My SO wants to have the perfect honeymoon straight after the wedding so we have to save for it.

We picked May so that we could have snow (winter wedding here) We don’t get a lot of snow here so I’m trying to grab the opertunity.

Post # 7
403 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Like russian_doll, we’re not officially engaged, but we’ve selected our date. All the planning we’ve been doing so far has made me super excited. I can’t wait for 2014!! 🙂

Post # 8
277 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

13 months in counting for me. I was planning on having a long engagement but my Fiance said that he can’t wait that long to be my Husband! So cute so we picked next November super excited but super stressed!

Post # 9
292 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I am (hopefully) getting married in May 2014. We havent offically set the date yet, but we go next Friday to check out the venue I really want and then on the 20th to see my backup. We really want an outdoor wedding so im hoping a date in May tjat works for me is still available. Im so excited I want a long engagement so we can have plenty of time to save for it, but 19 months sounds so soon for me!

Post # 11
808 posts
Busy bee

@Britk:  Tasmania (where I live) Is one of the only places in Australia that it does snow lol…And a couple spots here and there in other states. There is no state in Australia that it just snows everywhere and is a regular thing. I think that is why I want a snow- winter wedding hehehehehe. Half my guests wouldnt’t even have seen snow before.Tongue Out

@shaynapunim:  I know….Bring on 2014!!!Laughing

@Klein2bReidy:  We wanted a quicker wedding lol But we just wouldn’t be able to afford it….This way we get the wedding we want. You must be so excited Wink

@thefuturemrsD:  I’m sure even though it is a year and a half away, it will come around really quickly.

Post # 12
113 posts
Blushing bee

I am so excited/anxious!  I know it will be an awesome wedding though with so much time to plan 🙂

Post # 14
1154 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I’ve been engaged for 8 months, and I still have about a year and a half left of waiting.  To say that it is killing me is an understatement.

The topic ‘19 months! (and some change)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors