1481 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

HAHAHAAHAH. Seriously funny ish. #19!!

Post # 6
4159 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I cannot stop laughing.  Like people are walking past my office looking at me like I’m a crazy person. hahaha

Post # 7
496 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Argh, dear lord that was like a list of all of my worst wedding nightmares coming true. Those poor people.

Post # 9
2759 posts
Sugar bee

Hahahaaha! The ringbearer reminds me of a story…

When I was 2-1/2, my mom remarried and had a big church wedding (her first wedding was a city hall shindig). I was the flower girl and my 4-year-old cousin, Ryan, the ringbearer. Rehearsal went well, then we get to the actual ceremony.

I walk down the aisle with my flower basket all cute and adorable, and behind me comes my cousin. About halfway down the aisle, he decided to be a brat and turned around, marched straight to the back of the church and sat down on the last pew.

I’ve reached the front by this point, but I turn around at the commotion and see what he’s done. I turn around (and at this point my mom watching from the foyer and everyone else groans inwardly)… and march straight back to him, jerk the pillow out of his hands, and run back up to the front.

Crisis semi averted?

Post # 11
3429 posts
Sugar bee

creepy uncle makes me nauseous! 

Post # 12
4313 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Okay #11 had me dying laughing!!

Post # 13
9955 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2012

TO @Mrs.babycat:  fun video link… thanks for sharing.

TO @MissCalifornia:  great story, thanks for sharing.  Sounds like you were a take charge kind of gal at a young age !!  Gotta admire a gal who has all this “Wedding stuff” and KNOW the importance of a RING at 2-1/2.

Too cute.

Post # 15
749 posts
Busy bee

I was literally just going to post this on the boards!! haha 🙂 

Post # 16
1583 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Mrs.babycat:  Thank you for this! I just laughed so hard at my desk!

The topic ‘19 Reasons Why Getting Married Isn't Worth It At All’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors