(Closed) 19 weeks and already a bad mommy

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 32
2511 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

@chasesgirl:  LOL @ “the grace of a baby hippo”!

Post # 33
965 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

You would think that we pregnant women walk around with a sign that says “Please give me advice about being pregnant and having a baby!” the way some people act!   Honestly, based on your update about how she always comments on your clothes, it sounds like she’s jealous of you.  {omg I sound like my mother!}  But seriously, someone who puts forth that much effort to make you feel bad about the way you look has some serious insecurities.  Rock those heels, mama!  

Post # 34
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

@PoppyH:  Heels are TOTALLY heroin – addictive!  Wedges, pumps, peep-toe, pointy toe, cutouts…  Can’t have just one pair and always spend somewhere between $50-$200 per trip!

@chasesgirl:  I just pictured a baby hippo wearing bright pink pumps and I can’t stop giggling!

You should definitely make it known to her that her constant commenting on your appearance is not welcome.  You should mention it to one of you superiors now, and if she has another comment then report it to HR and your superior, if you have one.

If you were smoking a cigarette AND drinking a beer right in front of her while pregnant, she STILL would have no right to comment about whether or not it was good for your baby. 
She has absolutely no right to express her opinions on YOUR body.  Period.  

Post # 35
475 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Lol @ “Frumpy Mc-Fashion-Me-Not” I know a couple of those. It’s a bit strange how invested she is in your fashion. Kind of creepy. I see pregnant women in heels all the time. I will most certainly be one of them when the time comes! I’m with PP in saying rock those heels, mama!

The topic ‘19 weeks and already a bad mommy’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors