3363 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Not lame…CUTE! 

Post # 5
654 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

Yay!!! That’s what I want too- but of course Darling Husband wants a boy- We should find out soon!

Post # 7
648 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Love it! We have a girl and she’s wonderful. Your bump is cute, mine was about that size at 19 weeks too.

Post # 8
662 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010 - The Mountain Terrace, Woodside, CA

Big congrats, that’s fantastic news!

Post # 9
6009 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

Congrats!  My husband wanted a boy, too, but he is head over heels for our daughter.  Little girls just have a way about them.  Laughing

Post # 10
2299 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

congrats! Your bump is very cute!

Post # 11
Hostess
18644 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Congrats!

Post # 12
5399 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Congrats!  I think your bump is adorable and hope mine ends up being that cute soon!

Post # 13
7082 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2009

So cute!  My bump was so awful.  Nothing until way after 20 weeks, and then I just looked fat.  I don’t regret not taking pregnancy photos!

Another hive girl! Yay!  I swear there are more girls in our weddingbee baby crew than boys for some reason.  We need to even it out so that our girls have good future partner material!

Post # 14
5399 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I agree with that @Mrs. DG!   I have an appointment tomorrow, so I hope that’s when they schedule my next ultrasound because I’m dying to find out!  My gut tells me I’ll add another girl to the crew, but maybe I’ll end up evening it out… 🙂

Post # 15
536 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2007

Are you kidding? Your bump is adorable. I’m totally jealous.

I LOVE that they were like “and here, a picture of your daughter’s labia for you to treasure.” Maybe it’s in case you forget (likely, right?) whether you’re having a boy or a girl, so now you can reference the picture and say “RIGHT! Labia. Girl. Must remember that…”

I’ve got an amnio scheduled for next Wednesday (at 15 and a half weeks) and while I know we’ll get definitive word on the gender from the amnio results, I’m curious whether we’ll see any clues from the ultrasound itself…

The topic ‘19 weeks it’s a girl!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors