(Closed) 1920’s-30’s era shoes, I need them.

posted 6 years ago in Accessories
Post # 3
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Do you have a picture of what they look like? I think I know what you are talking about but I’m not sure.

Post # 4
828 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Seychelles are vintage looking, but I’m not sure if they have exactly what you want.

Post # 5
2586 posts
Sugar bee

kind of like these?

They came with thinnish gold laces but could easily be replaced with ribbon.

The brand is Seychelles, the name of the shoe is “I do”, they come in white and ivory.  I found mine at Nordstrom Rack for 35 bucks because one of them had a scuff, but I think normally they’re around 110.

What size are you? I’d consider selling them if you like them and can’t find them anywhere.

Post # 6
499 posts
Helper bee

Did you check BHLDN or Anthropology? Also, sounds random, but I feel like some dance supply stores might have what you are looking for- they tend to cary a lot of Mary Jane type shoes and at least you know they will be comfortable…

Post # 7
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Try searching for “Sexy Diva”. They have some vintage looking shoes.  Try ebay also.  Ivory color is harder to find in this style they make though.

Post # 8
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

They do make these with the bow to match instead of contrast and also as a full high heel without the strap- just a regular back.  I used to have a pair I got in the mall, but I don’t remember the store.  It was one of those that always has crazy looking shoes set up at the entrance.  My daughter has a black on black pair she got from Stage.  They are Unlisted by Kenneth Cole, but I have looked for that same shoe in Ivory and cannot find it.  The picture above is a pair I considered getting to match her prom dress.  She wasn’t sure about the straps though.  I think they are adorable.  They are “Wild Diva”  I said Sexy Diva in the other post, my mistake. 

Post # 9
1810 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’m not exactly sure what you are looking for, buuut you may find them at pinupgirlclothing.com they have some great maryjane heels!

Post # 10
1157 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

These aren’t Mary Janes, but I think you might like them…

I bought these d’orsay heels on Amazon for $65, normally $120 or so. It’s by Poetic License (they are called “Feel the Rythm” in the color Savannah). I love them because of the Art Deco influence ๐Ÿ™‚ They are classy and sophisticated. And they’re pretty comfortable, too. I get tons and tons of compliments.

Here I am wearing them for my FI’s birthday ๐Ÿ™‚ Worth every penny! I also wore them on Halloween because I dressed up as “Kate Middleton.” haha

Post # 11
107 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Try uniquevintage.com or babygirlboutique.com. I found my shoes on babygirl for $30.

You might be able to find something similiar. Good luck.

Post # 14
2586 posts
Sugar bee

@anissa.taylor:  I’m a 9.5 – hehe.  Is Sept 1st your actual wedding date?  If you don’t find them on sale by this summer, shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

The topic ‘1920’s-30’s era shoes, I need them.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors