(Closed) 199 days until 4/9/11

posted 8 years ago in April 2011
Post # 3
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I was having a panic attack at the 200 day mark! I felt like I had so much time and everyone was telling me not to rush and I have a lot done but I am just feeling the crunch now!

On top of that, I went for my tasting and they had switched chefs, their packages, and their coordinator… so that was a ton of fun!! :-/

Post # 4
271 posts
Helper bee

not too far off now 4/9/11 brides.  By the way, I love that our wedding anniversary is 4-9-11 since my fi is a police officer.  Why did you guys pick this date?

Post # 5
1766 posts
Buzzing bee

We picked it because it worked for both the church and the venue.  But my Fiance is a police officer, too!  Too funny!

Post # 6
467 posts
Helper bee

ahhh same date and my Fiance is a police officer too!  we picked it because it worked with his schedule (we’re in a beach town, so he can’t take any kind of vacation time between memorial and labor day)

Post # 7
1766 posts
Buzzing bee

Wow, lots of police weddings on 4/9/11!

Post # 9
584 posts
Busy bee

22 days to go, WOW! Does anyone else have like a permanent knot in their stomach? I feel like we’re in a good place, but I can’t belive it’s so soon!

Post # 10
271 posts
Helper bee

WOW AprilJo and Lovebird – that is too funny we all have police fiance’s  How do you guys deal?  I am so prould of my cop man!  He is so handsome.

The topic ‘199 days until 4/9/11’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors