- 6 years ago
- Wedding: September 2011
Thought of sharing with you these!
I’m making a card for my husband and found some very nice wording/messages to be written inside and on the front of the card.
Funny 1st Anniversary Messages
Use these funny 1st anniversary messages if you have a humorous person to give these to and if your relationship is fun enough. Otherwise, skip to the next part.
- The first year is just practice right? I’m ready for the real thing now.
- Our first year was so amazing that I almost want to break up just so that we can get back together again for another first year together. Let’s just act like it’s the first year all over again.
- We’ve been married for 525,600 minutes, but I still feel like a newlywed.
- Congratulations graduate! In one year you’ve earned your master’s degree in… ME!
- It doesn’t seem like we’ve been together for an entire year. It seems like it has only been 365 days.
- I know it’s time to renew the contract because it has been a year, but I’m a little worried I won’t be able to afford you any more now that I have you trained.
Sincere 1st Anniversary Messages
These messages are for the romantic who wants to acknowledge the relationship, compliment his companion, or express feelings. Use one of these sincere messages if it suits your taste.
- I have enjoyed being with you this last year, but I can’t seem to figure out the right words to tell you how much.
- All I can say about the last year with you is, Wow!
- Every day feels like an anniversary with you, its just that it’s official for the first time today. Happy actual anniversary!
- This first year with you has been amazing. Time flies when you are having fun with your new spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend.
- One year down. Many more to go!
- I have grown to love you even more over the last year even though I didn’t think it was possible to love you any more than I already did.
- Thank you for treating me special every day, and not just on special days like today.
- It has been an entire year since we took our vows and I feel just as strong in my commitment to you. Happy Anniversary!
- Even though we’ve only been together for a year, I feel like you are a family member I have known all my life. Happy Anniversary!
- You have given me more love in a single year than I imagined someone could give me in a lifetime.