2.0 carat round on a size 4-5 finger please

posted 3 years ago in Engagement
Post # 2
1634 posts
Bumble bee

Just a thought, if you post this in Rings, you might get a lot more responses! 

Post # 3
53 posts
Worker bee

That’s pretty much my ratio since I’m a 3.5-4 size finger a slightly under 2 Ct. I think it’s a great ratio but def looks big some days! I get a lot of comments on the size and it catching people’s attention. Like to point where I sometimes get self conscious about it and I live in a area where flashily items are normal. I say just go to a store and try on a ring with the size stone you’re interested in but here are some pictures. Let me know if you have any questions! Ps I love mine so much and it’s a great size and coverage ratio! 

Post # 4
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2021 - Hopetoun House, UK

my diamonds just shy of a 2.5 carat on a 4.5 size ring, though my finger is more likely a 4.25 as its still ever slightly loose just now ( purposely kept it that was for sausage fingers during the summer ๐Ÿ˜‚

Post # 6
560 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2020 - Round Rock, TX

I bought a cheap CZ ring off of Amazon to make sure I like the carat size for the ring I am getting! I would do that!  Just so you can see it on your finger.  I’m going with 1.25ct round and I wear a 3.5 size ring! It’s definitely on the bigger side but I think it’s just big enough to where it isn’t too big and gaudy.  So I think 2ct on your size would be great!

Post # 9
560 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2020 - Round Rock, TX

View original reply
Ashleigh2 :  no problem! let me know what you end up going with!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Post # 11
1162 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Not a round round diamond but this center stone is 4.67 carats, at first when I started wearing it I thought it was huge! Now after wearing it for closer to 2 years I look at don’t see the size, I have a a size 5 finger. The longer you wear it the smaller it will look, I think 2 carats is fine for the finger size. 

Post # 12
224 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2021 - Hopetoun House, UK

View original reply
Ashleigh2 :  Also might add as you were mentioning specific dimensions, though mines a 2.47 it faces up at 8.5mm, which is similar to the 2.35 you’ve been looking at! hope this helps! keep us updated would love to see the setting your thinking of too 

Post # 13
357 posts
Helper bee

I have a 3 ct oval diamond but the width is 8.5 mm and my finger is just shy of a size 5, so I thought this might help.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors