(Closed) 2-1/2 months to go and I haven’t filled out my registry…scold me

posted 9 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 3
5385 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

I would get the registry done ASAP. You could do it online or in store. My Hubby and I had so much fun doing the registry. It was like shopping without spending our own money. lol 

Post # 4
515 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - Clark Gardens

Do it online girl! I’ve done almost all of our registry work on the web. You can add a couple of things at a time when you get a spare moment.

Post # 5
299 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Do it online, I did mine in no time, you can always wait to make it public til you are ready but at least start online.

Post # 6
1137 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I agree with others – just do it online!

Fiance and I went to the store to ‘browse’ then came home and did the entire thing online. Whenever I have free time at work, I browse and see if there is anything else I need to add.

Post # 9
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

it really is so much easier if you go into the store to browse first. I kicked off my registry this way, and it ended up being so much fun! my Fiance enjoyed it too, as he is the cook in this relationship.

then later, I felt free to add things here and there as I liked.

we went to crate and barrel for this, btw. I highly recommend it. they gave us a free gift!

Post # 10
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2010

price-to-gift ratio? dunno. it depends on how much you think your friends and family are willing to spend.

my registry had a selection of high price items, and lots of lower things too, like in the $20-$30 price range. for people who can’t afford much, they can always get you a gift card. maybe you can put a note about that on your registry page?

don’t sweat it too much.

Post # 11
5385 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

You can have high priced items and lower priced items. We had things like serving spoons, mixing bowls, pot holders, small kitchen gadgets. We also had things like the kitchen aid mixer, comforter set, etc. We registered for twice as many gifts as guests. Remember, you can always go buy the gifts you didn’t get after the wedding with the completion discounts. 

The topic ‘2-1/2 months to go and I haven’t filled out my registry…scold me’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors