Yep

Nope

Hmmm maybe I should start doing that...

Will explain down below.

• Post # 32
    586 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2011

We still celebrate both!  We were together for a pretty good amount of time before we got married, so I think we still like to recognize how long we’ve been a couple and how much we’ve grown together 🙂  Also one is in December and the other’s in June, so it’s fun to celebrate every six months, haha!

Post # 33
    1368 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

We only celebrate our wedding anniversary. Both our dating and wedding anniversary are in the same month so it would be really silly for us to celebrate both.  But then again I’m not really that romantic…

Post # 34
    256 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
    meowmeow071914:  Our situation doesn’t quite line up with yours as our dating anniversary is the day after our wedding anniversary (plus 3 years). So next year, we’ll be on our 1st wedding anniversary and 4th dating anniversary. We didn’t mean for it to happen like that, but just worked out with the venue we fell in love with!

Post # 35
    2850 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
    meowmeow071914:  

We still celebrate our dating anniversary. It is very close to my birthday and because we met on a blind date, we feel like the circumstances of our meeting were very special.

Celebrating a dating anniversary while married might seem weird to others but we still enjoy it. 

Do whatever makes you happy babes. 

Post # 36
    1729 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
    meowmeow071914:  you are not weird. we just had our 9 year dating anniversary that we recognize. i mean we are almost at our 10 year mark so its hard to just start back at one. (we have been married for one year now). we didnt do anything crazy for our dating anniversary but we celebrate a little bit 😉 and celebrate a lot for our wedding anniversary ;-D! married in may and started dating in oct. 

The topic ‘2 Anniversaries? Am I weird?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors