(Closed) 2 brides on a budget need help with venues

posted 7 years ago in New York – Hudson Valley, New York
Post # 3
14494 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Welcome to the Hive!!  If you decide on Iowa there are a few cute places in Council Bluffs that I would recommend.  We got married in CB at a place where we brought in our own caterer and booze, it was a beautiful place and I highly recommend it.

Post # 5
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

If you’re considering the Westchester/Hudson Valley area, Hollow Brook Country Club might be good for you. It’s a barn-like, rustic reception room and you can either get married outside or inside, I believe. I’ve only been a guest there, but my good friend is getting married there next summer and she was telling me that since they’re a “new” venue, their prices are pretty good! You can even see their wedding package online: http://www.golfhollowbrook.com/sites/courses/custom.asp?id=923&page=52664

Happy planning! When are you thinking of getting married??

Post # 6
131 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

hi there, 

you might check out Round Hill in Washingtonville – our friday wedding is $95 per person and includes cocktail hour, 4 course dinner, cake, open bar, the works. we are doing our outdoor ceremony on site and its coming out to an additional $500 I believe. 

you can message me if you want some more details. 

The topic ‘2 brides on a budget need help with venues’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors