(Closed) 2 bridesmaids/3 groomsmen

posted 8 years ago in Etiquette
Post # 3
4765 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2011 - Vintage Villas

We were going to, but one of our Groomsmen decided to be a jerk, so now we’re even. But what we were planning on doing was just having one of the girls walk down with two guys – I definitely think that it would look fine!

I’m sorry you’re having to deal with this – that’s so hard!

Post # 4
399 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

What a bummer about your bridesmaid, but don’t worry it can totally work with an uneven wedding party.  I had three and my husband had two on his side.  We had his best man walk both my sisters down the aisle, and it was kind of cute!

Post # 6
418 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

you can have the boys and girls all go seperately..

for the procession, have the boys walk up with your Fiance, then the girls process in front of you.

for the recessional, after you and your hubby walk out, have the girls all follow you and the boys follow the ladies

would that work?

Post # 8
15 posts
Newbee

We had 2 groomsmen and 1 bridesmaid. It was quite fine. The men were waiting up there and when leaving , the bridesmaid walk down the aisle with one groomsman on each side. =)

Post # 9
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Yepp, I’m having 8 Bridesmaid or Best Man and 1 Jr. Bridesmaid or Best Man, 5 Groomsmen and 4 ushers, so I’m having the ushers walk the girls down the isle too, even though they won’t stay standing up there with the groomsmen 🙂

Post # 11
5498 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

I would have a Bridesmaid or Best Man walk down with 2 GM’s. = )

The topic ‘2 bridesmaids/3 groomsmen’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors